- headless: 后台运行，没有界面
- 例句: Puppeteer runs headless by default, but can be configured to run full (non-headless) Chrome or Chromium.
- conform to: 遵守
- 例句: A schema is only useful if our data graph conforms to the schema’s structure.
- straightforward: 直截了当地
- 例句: Let’s design our schema to make these actions straightforward.
- paste: [动词] 粘贴
- 例句: Open index.js in your preferred editor and paste the following into it:
- wildcard: [名词]通配符
- 例句: The value of the ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header in the response must not be the wildcard ‘*’ when the request’s credentials mode is ‘include’.
- primitive: [名词]原理
- 例句: First, let’s look at the core function invocation primitive, a Function’s call method. The call method is relatively straight forward.
- historical: [形容词]历史的
- 例句: For historical reasons, cookies contain a number of security and
- audience: [名词]观众，听众，读者
- 例句: There are two audiences for this specification: developers of cookie-
generating servers and developers of cookie-consuming user agents.
- IETF: [简称]国际互联网工程任务组
- 例句: The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is a large open international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers concerned with the evolution of the Internet architecture and the smooth operation of the Internet.
- committee: [名词]委员会
- 例句: Stage 2 indicates that the committee expects these features to be developed and eventually included in the standard.
- specification: [名词]规范
- 例句: This repository contains the source for the current draft of ECMA-262, the ECMAScript® Language Specification.
- generally speaking: [词组]一般说来
- 例句: Generally speaking, the styles are divided into three primary themes.
- best practice: [词组]最佳实践
- 例句: It’s best practice to import all of this scss into one file, usually named index.scss.
- proposal: [名词]提案
- 例句: This list contains only stage 2 proposals and higher that have not yet been withdrawn/rejected, or become finished.
- verbose: [形容词]冗长的
- 例句: As JSON is less verbose than XML, when it is encoded its size is also smaller, making JWT more compact than SAML.
- securely: [副词]安全地
- 例句: JSON Web Token (JWT) is an open standard (RFC 7519) that defines a compact and self-contained way for securely transmitting information between parties as a JSON object.
- subsequent: [形容词]随后的
- 例句: Once the user is logged in, each subsequent request will include the JWT, allowing the user to access routes, services, and resources that are permitted with that token.
- split: [动词]拆分；分割
- 例句: Splitting up large codebases into separate independently versioned packages is extremely useful for code sharing.
- invoke: [动词]调用
- 例句: Obviously, invoking functions with call all the time would be pretty annoying.
- provide: [动词]提供
- build: [动词]构建
- 例句: Let’s get started by building a simple web application with TypeScript.
- type: [动词]键入
- support: [动词]支持